Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help getting on courses

Hi all my name is Terence Lawson i am 21 years old and live in South Africa I am very interested in becoming a commercial diver, and have…

Started by Terence Lawson

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by George Patterson

Restrictions on Diving in the USA/Canada/Australia

Hi, Can anyone update me on the restrictions for UK citizens working in any of the following countries USA/Canada/Australia with regards to…

Started by David

0 Jul 15, 2009

worth investing

Hey all I have all the basic diving qualifications and iv been working in the trade for just less that two years now Im looking to speciali…

Started by George Patterson

0 Jul 14, 2009

Almost done...

Almost done with dive school and could really use some advice on where to start lookin for jobs in So Cal or any where else that maybe avai…

Started by Tony Conrad

0 Jul 13, 2009

best qualifications?

hi there, since passing my course in december, ive only had a few days work, so i was wondering, what is the best way to get work, burning,…

Started by marc whyte

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by John Carl Roat

Does anyone have a good consumables list?

Does anyone have a good consumables list I can get? Trying to build a budget for an Army Guard dive unit, want to make sure I don't forget…

Started by James Proctor

9 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Ace Acevedo

Diving Helmets - what are the options?

Hi everyone, I am still a newbie being underwater professionally and was looking for some expert help. It seems like there is not much ch…

Started by MIKEY J

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Ace Acevedo

Double membership

Hey there..Tried 2 log on and was blocked as apparentelly wasnt part of cdiver yet..Apon re-regestering have now found myself registered on…

Started by Alan Graham Thomas

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Alan Graham Thomas

sat course

is it worth doing a sat course and spending all that money,where the industry is flooded with sat divers and not alot of work around??????

Started by martin gray

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Philip Grant

9 Man Saturation System for Sale

We have a brand new 9 man saturation system for sale. It is over 60% complete and is being built in Singapore to IMCA standards. Please cl…

Started by Tony Wells

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Tony Wells

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service