Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PAK Terrorist Want 2 use ur MOBILE. Specially INDIAN number.

If you receive a phone call on your Mobile from any person saying that they are checking your mobile line or going to give you some offer/p…

Started by RAJDEEP DUTTA

0 Aug 5, 2009

mechanical diver??

Hi guys,am a fresh mechanical engineer considering a career in commercial diving,so i would if any body could tell me,if its possible to fi…

Started by shahid

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Dave

Inland Vs. Offshore

I'm looking to become a Commercial Diver. How much is the difference in pay between inland and offshore, and which would be best for raisin…

Started by Dakota Schoonmaker

5 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by victor rivera

Bad day at the office

Next time you have a bad day at work, think of this guy. Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs u…

Started by Thor-Øyvind

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Thor-Øyvind

commercial diving

Hello guys I am looking at becoming a commercial diver but do not no where to start i would like to know the best schools and where i can g…

Started by Louis O'Shea

0 Aug 5, 2009

kNOCK KNOCK ...SAT DIVERS

Please be carefull when U print $$$ in the SAT. LSS/LST keep watch you ALST/TENDER. http://www.switched.com/2009/08/03/flaming-ipod-settlem

Started by RAJDEEP DUTTA

0 Aug 5, 2009

upset tender

well i have just finished 24 consecutive hours (over 4days) of diving in the pitch black. prior to this i had done maybe 2hrs on the trot,…

Started by steve henshaw

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Maximwithfield

Helmet/equipment repairs. Suggestions?

Hi there, I am wondering where people get repairs done. Good/bad recommendations? For you guys that are do it yourselvers.. how tough is…

Started by MIKEY J

0 Aug 3, 2009

ROV Pilot Tech - Looking for job

Hi, I am from India.I am particularly new to ROV industry and am a computer engineer too.I have been able to get a small offshore job but…

Started by Raghu.KN

0 Jul 30, 2009

Looking For Nate Galicia III

hi, im a diver from houston and i lost contact with nate. I have a few of his belongings at home and im moving. if anybody knows how to con…

Started by sebastian guirin

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Aaron Potts

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service