Forum Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

chopper for sale

2007 custom chopper, 6 speed, rev tech 100 engine, 280 rear wheel. Wont last long askin 15000. worth 30,000 contact Russ at 904-377-2531

Started by Russell W Smith

0 Jun 5, 2009

miller 400 for sale

miller 400, weightbelt, bailout w/ first stage: $4,000. ricardochamberlin@yahoo.com

Started by RICARDO CHAMBERLIN

0 Jun 2, 2009

company contacts lists?

Is it just me not looking in the right place or does cDiver.net not have a page with the links to all the diving companies worldwide with r…

Started by Matthew Craine

0 May 28, 2009

Recomended experiance level

To all you guys out there that have been in the game for a while how much civils diving experiance do you think its necesary to have before…

Started by George Patterson

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by igor

Computers in SAT

Hey Looking for a computer for sat . What are you guys using and what charging devices are you using . Cheers

Started by Scotty

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by James Bell

no diver is perfect

Sad to know that some divers are always pretending that they've got all the skills in diving. All i can say is no one is effecient in divin…

Started by Romualdo Diaz Ganancial Jr

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by Michael Kleinfelder

where can i found welding course in South africa

hey GUyS i am Aziz form Saudi Arabia i would ask you about commercial diving in South Africa? where can i found welding course in South a…

Started by Abdulaziz Omar Bawazeer

6 May 24, 2009
Reply by Abdulaziz Omar Bawazeer

LOOKING FOR NATE (NATEVIDAD) GALICIA III

hi, im a diver from houston and i lost contact with nate. I have a few of his belongings at home and im moving. if anybody knows how to con…

Started by sebastian guirin

0 May 19, 2009

dry suit

i am looking for the best dry suit on the market for technical diving, with dry gloves etc...any buddy knows any good companys that makes t…

Started by igor

0 May 13, 2009

Expensive Knowledge

what is going on with the recent rash of accidents? why are trip lines not being used on lift bags, particularly below 100' and how is th…

Started by Skylar

3 May 13, 2009
Reply by igor

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service