Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Underwater Polar Bear Caption

What is the best caption that you can think of for this photo? The winner will become the first Featured Blogger on cDiver.net! What doe…

Started by Adam Broetje

18 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Zeppy

SL-17B For Sale !!! * *

ncarrabino@gmail.com United States

Started by chris carrabino

2 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by chris carrabino

to dive or not to dive?

Hey, whats up everyone? Am thinking about going to the Divers Academy International (DAI) in New Jersey (u.s.a). This career path has been…

Started by Matthew Grattan

6 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by chris carrabino

skipper for commercial dive companies.

hey divers. would any of u perhaps know of skipper jobs within dive companies? i have a category c skippers license. i can skipper a boat u…

Started by Damian Maclachlan

0 Jun 19, 2009

Wet Welding course

I've been looking at going for a wet welders course in the uk it seems the only place to offer it is the professional diving academy I am b…

Started by Peter John COOK

4 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Peter John COOK

Mixed Gas Course

Is there any need for mixed gas divers? I'm attending my Air diving course right now and might have the chance to do the 3 week mixed gas c…

Started by JMayo

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Diver

07 custom chopper for sale

this bike is all yours for 15k...Paid 30k for it. Need the money. Will pay to ship, Russ 904-377-2531 or commdiver45@aol.com I also have a…

Started by Russell W Smith

0 Jun 8, 2009

Training Questions

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my little discussion and possibly be able to help me out. Now I am currently in the p…

Started by Jentry Neu

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Jentry Neu

anyone know about IUC in NY???

trying to gather information on International Underwater Contractors based out of New York...Found them on longstreath, but they don't have…

Started by James E Madsen

1 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Hal Lomax

Requesting information

Hey guys first off would like to say great web site. I searched in the forums and was unable to find any information on this subject. So I…

Started by zackery bayhan

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by zackery bayhan

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service