ve a small job coming in this week, I need the names and numbers of 3 tenders, and 2 divers that 1. reside in Alabama, 2. have experience . NO BS, I will find out quick what you do and do not know. Divers $300 per day, Tenders $200 Not Negotiable I will feed and House you for the duration.

256-312-9503

This is screening for a roster a phone call doesnt guarantee employment a singed contract with my client does.

I know work is tight, and this is storm work. 

Patience.

Thanks

Views: 341

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jerry

Please give me a call I am a diver that is working a job in Mossouri that will finish on May 27, 2011 and a will be looking for work. I have called and left a message on your voice mail my phone number is (714)408-8132 my email is perkoskieric@yahoo.com.

What Jerry! Canadians need not apply :-o  ?!?!?!? You old Pirate you, jk much love! Have fun and good luck!
Mornin Will ! Well, if Canada wants to represent in ALABAMA for a day or two, we'll add a snow machine to the equipment list so ya feel at home aye!

Sir:Jerry

I am class II air diver.I was working for SOS,FSDS,  Lamnalco,SMIT,Boskalis ,EnergoProGeorgia,GeoSub,Poti Port .If you are interesting can you please send to me your mail,and i will send to you my CV with serts.

Look forvard to hearing from you.
Telefoni:+995 71755296
:+995 57010708
Email:dstreletski@gmail.com
Best Regards: Dimitri Streletski

Jerry, would you like your company to be added to our mailing address for our grads of Divers Institute.  If so send me an e-mail at wwilson@diversinstitute.edu.  We send out month info on our grads.  How they can be contacted, phone, e-mail, home and any other info they may submit.  If you have any questions about any of them I will give you the scoop.

How is the school coming?  If you open one, where would it be located?  any help I can be let me know.  You can pick my brain any time you want.

Willy

Still building on the school Idea, would be glad to be on the mailing list.

hello jerry if you are still looking for divers give me a cal (714)408-8132 or email me at perkoskieric@yahoo.com

thanks Scott Perkoski

Guys I really appreciate the enthusiasem ( my spelling sucks today). I enjoy teaching and training tenders and younger divers. But some of you are not reading. #2 Experience. The Job if we accept it is Tornado demolition and salvage. This is a very dangerous inspection dive (No training time allowed) Myself and 2 other Divers will be in the water inspecting a direct hit target so the tenders we use will have to have some time logged minutes dont count here days and months on salvage and demolition ops are required. I should have been more specific. I am however keeping these resumes on my desk, not in the file for possible use. Though you mostly lack experience, I respect the fact that you were at least willing to make the attempt to sign on.

Hi my nema is Hernan  I have 9 years experecen in the oil industrial diving i have adc certification update my physhical exam i very interest in this job do you have any quaestion please call me 770-873-9569

I living in georgia thanks.

Send me a resume and credentials.

Dimitri, I think you have the wrong Georgia!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service