stuart anderson's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, when the Oil price is/was good, then the biggest threat to your job if you did…"

stuart anderson replied Jun 6, 2016 to Award-winning filmmaker would like to speak with saturation divers

7 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by stuart anderson

"Well, I've done plenty of cutting and welding earlier in my career, when I worked in…"

stuart anderson replied Jun 4, 2016 to Award-winning filmmaker would like to speak with saturation divers

7 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by stuart anderson

"I'm a certified saturation diver that is unlikely to see any value in conversing wit…"

stuart anderson replied Jun 1, 2016 to Award-winning filmmaker would like to speak with saturation divers

7 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by stuart anderson

"Hi Papy, Haven't worked on Windfarms personally, but as no one else is replying...(…"

stuart anderson replied Dec 10, 2015 to Windfarms diving work?

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by paul standish

"Google ' HSE Approved Diving Doctors ' there is an official list of all approved doc…"

stuart anderson replied Aug 4, 2015 to The Underwater Centre in Scotland

2 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Niels Missault

"Have a look at www.rigg-access.com there's forums, job adverts, pictures, advice for…"

stuart anderson replied Feb 21, 2015 to First steps entering the Commercial Diving Industry. Advice? Let experience speak.

8 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Mark Henderson

"Only vaguely related, but with a 6gr weld proficiency, then instead of diving, think…"

stuart anderson replied Feb 19, 2015 to First steps entering the Commercial Diving Industry. Advice? Let experience speak.

8 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Mark Henderson

"That is a s***-load of money to pay for a diving course! I thought PDA and tHe under…"

stuart anderson replied Feb 19, 2015 to First steps entering the Commercial Diving Industry. Advice? Let experience speak.

8 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Mark Henderson

"I'm not going to get too in depth here, but if you want to work 'internationally' th…"

stuart anderson replied Feb 17, 2015 to First steps entering the Commercial Diving Industry. Advice? Let experience speak.

8 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Mark Henderson

"I have no idea how the renewable market is overseas, but it's big business in Europe…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 31, 2015 to Jobs in Renewable Marine Energy Tech?

2 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Chad Grizzly Brooks

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service