willy Wilson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Good morning David,  My name is Willy Wilson I am a member in good standing of Piled…"

willy Wilson replied Jun 13, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"When the school in LA Harbor started it was the CDC, then it went to the college of…"

willy Wilson replied Jun 9, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"Jerry, would you like your company to be added to our mailing address for our grads…"

willy Wilson replied May 25, 2011 to Tenders Needed

12 May 27, 2011
Reply by stuart anderson

"I see everyone is telling you how to teach them but no one is telling you what to te…"

willy Wilson replied Apr 26, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"I am Placement Director and the info I give these people going out into the real wor…"

willy Wilson replied Apr 20, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"5'3" don't get you very high'"

willy Wilson replied Apr 20, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"I started in this business after I retired from the Navy in 1975. I worked for Santa…"

willy Wilson replied Apr 19, 2011 to Starting a NON ADCI dive school. Veteran Owned and Operated Looking for input.

42 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by David D Harden

"Be careful when you talk to any school recruiter. As with any recruiter, they will p…"

willy Wilson replied Mar 31, 2010 to HELP........Thinking of going to Commercial diving school....PLE .HELP.........

86 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sanford

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service