Blaine Celestaine's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"    Dirk if you dont mind Please give us some real wage examples? In the different a…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 14, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"valid point Diva .It could happen that way . I saw it as sounding like "nod" The nam…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 12, 2010 to National Association of Working Divers (NAWD) Join us its free.

35 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jerry Babin

"I dont know about the school in santa barbara but the one in Morgan City only does t…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 11, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"You know it sounds impressive and you will learn a lot. However everyone that is ans…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 10, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"The reason why I joined Nawd is because it was started by a Diver to address Diver i…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 9, 2010 to National Association of Working Divers (NAWD) Join us its free.

35 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jerry Babin

""Would that sound fair if it was your land & home?" No, it would not."

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 8, 2010 to Gold Rush Alaska

21 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Wood

"Flynn you like the smell of urine so much you turn every thing into a p*****g contes…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 4, 2010 to unions

37 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mike Wood

"We just funnin .I don't take that seriously.I doubt Flynn does. But I do want to hol…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 3, 2010 to Commercial Diving Death since 1990

47 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Billy Cox

"Joseph thanks for this . I have a question .Do you believe that those two extra crew…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 3, 2010 to FROM OSHA: - APPENDIX A: Commercial Diving Operations Questions and Answers

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Lincoln Wills

"Flynn.. there is no way you read my post carefully.and certainly not with right atti…"

Blaine Celestaine replied Dec 3, 2010 to Commercial Diving Death since 1990

47 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Billy Cox

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service