John Carl Roat's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

" Our new web page is up and being built.http://www.thediversassociation.com/    On F…"

John Carl Roat replied May 5, 2012 to What the Divers Association Int. is about is clearly stated on the front page and the in bylaws.

1 May 5, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Gods Speed"

John Carl Roat replied Apr 28, 2012 to Seabeck native dies in Mexico diving accident

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Skylar

"Fine looking hat Martin!!"

John Carl Roat replied Feb 19, 2012 to Gen-3 Gladiator diving helmet

6 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Thanks Martin that sure is a fine looking hat!"

John Carl Roat replied Feb 19, 2012 to UPDATE:Divers Association

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Thanks Fred Making sure the proper Legal Frame work is in place I believe is the mos…"

John Carl Roat replied Feb 8, 2012 to The Divers Association is a Nonprofit International Organisation

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Thanks David your Local has been a lot of help in diver safety. You are the first I…"

John Carl Roat replied Feb 7, 2012 to The Divers Association is a Nonprofit International Organisation

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"The questions that ticked me off where things myself and many others have pointed ou…"

John Carl Roat replied Jan 7, 2012 to Supervisors or Divers taking the Air, Surface Gas or Saturation Supervisors ADCI Test

2 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by John Carl Roat

"In my opinion Mike Elhers is the best in the business building or fixing. I started…"

John Carl Roat replied Dec 22, 2011 to portable sat diving system manufacturer.

7 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Jerry and All ;   It was sent to every dive company owner we could find. I have hear…"

John Carl Roat replied Dec 10, 2011 to Open Letter From Louis Schaefer owner of Legacy Offshore

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Ace;   Your right so what we need to do is clean up our part of this mess which is t…"

John Carl Roat replied Nov 18, 2011 to Definition of: A Real Man

4 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service