Fred C. Johnson's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Back in the day when we were Deep Sea Divers and looked the part, we were paid like…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 28, 2010 to ORGANIZE!

21 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by A.. Parnell

"I would suggest you ask just who recognized the DMT credentials. Ask for references…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 22, 2010 to Cornerstone Medical Clinic and Chamber on the Honduran Bay Island of Roatan. Has anyone gone to this school? If not does anyone know anything about it?

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"Diver who have not received pay from an employer this year and don't expect to be pa…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 22, 2010 to Tex-Dive

27 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"Certified welding certs and diving certification will lead to work. IMCA is required…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 14, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"If you do not have a trade like welder, rigger or construction hand. learn to do tha…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 10, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Here is the kicker boys. The prevailing wage for federal projects reflect the curren…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to National Association of Working Divers (NAWD) Join us its free.

35 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jerry Babin

"Dream on my boy your old enough to know better."

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 9, 2010 to ANSI vs ADC

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Fred C. Johnson

"The ACDE card is all you need for proof of training. Divers Academy is a member of A…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 8, 2010 to ANSI vs ADC

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Fred C. Johnson

"ANSI is a minimum standard for commercial diver training. No such thing as an ANSI c…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 8, 2010 to ANSI vs ADC

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Fred C. Johnson

"What the F**. you go underwater, you work, you get paid thats a commercial diver. Wh…"

Fred C. Johnson replied Dec 3, 2010 to Commercial Diving Death since 1990

47 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Billy Cox

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service