Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What should we film at Underwater Intervention this year?

We'll be at Underwater Intervention with the purposes of representing commercial divers, seeing cool new stuff in action, and capturing the…

Started by Adam Broetje

5 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Adam Broetje

cDiver.net Store

The cDiver.net store is now live! We started it off with a few designs and slogans, but we'd love some help in coming up with new ideas. A…

Started by Adam Broetje

7 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by thomas edwards

Looking for advice on finding work in Ontario.

Hello all I`m working on going through EI for a commercial diver and need to find work in Ontario, that is the only way that they will help…

Started by Dexter Hughes

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Bill Gardner

which hat to buy

ok i use an 18band mask. but i am getting into a number of situations were a proper hat would be the right way to go for all the right rea…

Started by steve henshaw

18 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Toby Dodd

ALST work

Hi guys. just wondering if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction. i am a recently qualified imca assistant life support tec…

Started by Adam Graham

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by RAJDEEP DUTTA

Middle East and Asia

I have been working in the Middle East and Asia for the last few years as a project manager and sat superintendent. I like working in these…

Started by Roger G Palmer

108 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by ALOK MAHADIK

guys I'm new to this job can anyone help me get a job

guys iv just finished doing my part three at fort William i must have sent out over 100 emails to companies and offshore jobs too but never…

Started by calum

0 Feb 11, 2009

Can not believe how quiet it is

Based in the U.K. and there has been nothing for quite a while. Had a few civils jobs, and trying to get offshore is hard. Can anyone tell…

Started by Dan Robinson

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by narinder

O.F.F.O.

Offshore Forever Forever Offshore. Live it, Love it, Hate it,Pay it! Any comments welcome from offshore trash. Send me a pic of your traile…

Started by Retch

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Retch

Relocation

Does anyone out there in 'diver land' have any experience of relocating from the UK to the USA in pursuit of the diving dream? Any stories…

Started by STEVE JANSSEN

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by STEVE JANSSEN

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service