hey whats a lightly used Kirby Morgan Bandmask 18 worth on the open market these days?

and how about an older 10, would anybody even let you dive it on their job?

Views: 3929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I jetted many a pipe in a bandmask. As my grandad said "you just gotta be a little smarter than the critter your messin with". But I do feel alot safer in a hat. A neat trick. Take the mask frame to an Art Foundry which does sculpture casting in bronze and get one made in silicon bronze. The balance and comms will improve drastically. And the faceplate will not get sucked off when the burning pops get gnarly.
wooaah gnarly would love too see a picture of one if you still have it, what your saying is to just do basically a bronze version of the fiberglass... a miller bandmask?

awesome!!
Realy I spoke to him yesterday. Good day from Parnell another diving Irishman.
Dale I am wondering whats the matter with the aga for quick jumps ?
thats a great tip . I never had a problem jetting either .
hello in your post you say that you get your KM 10 rebuilt. where can you get the parts will the 28 parts work on it for the reg or what parts any help would be a big help.

just bought 2 bandmasks off of craigslist, and im pretty stoked!!

$1100 for 2 18's ones an A and ones a B

so they are both gonna need new hoods and have the comms rewired, and the "A" will need a new sideblock and bent tube as well as an oral nasal and a couple o rings

still thought it was a good deal.
for 1100, you did great, like dale recommended, get them checked out and make sure you get certs from whom ever you pay to do it, the doc**ent on some jobs will determine if it even gets wet.
has anybody noticed a difference between the durability of the "plastic" frame of the 28 to the fiberglass one of the 18?

or any other differences for that matter?
Well…. Taking the significant different level in price into account this should indicated that their must be a difference, and it is.
The plastic version, however cheaper, is less durable and no decent repair – if damaged – possible. For professional use: obvious what to buy.
I have Brand new KMB 18 Never put on or never put in the water BRAND NEW it comes with autotint UNDERWATER WELDING / BURNING LENS NEW Must sell the Color is Charcol it has a after market spyder plus the one from kirby Morgan it is less than a month old
E-mailme with details, have a friend who may need it jerry.babin@yahoo.com

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service