cody mattiello's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"lol i second that"

cody mattiello replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Ya i know what ya mean whenever i have to explain what i do, someone says there scub…"

cody mattiello replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"hey chuck never said it qualifies you to be a commercial diver, it just comes in han…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"they are very full of themselves and it is expensive, the plus is you get alot of di…"

cody mattiello replied Dec 12, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"naui master diver"

cody mattiello replied Dec 12, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"ive always been an inland diver and I had enough contacts that didn't need it. and F…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"well i have to admit dusty did give me my first lead that led to the first of 3 comp…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"hey dude, i have first hand time dealing with CDA since i went there a little over a…"

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"hello in your post you say that you get your KM 10 rebuilt. where can you get the pa…"

cody mattiello replied Nov 29, 2010 to Bandmask

33 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by cody mattiello

"hey dose anyone know if parts from a 18 or 28 bandmask will work on a bandmask 10?"

cody mattiello replied Nov 28, 2010 to Bandmask

33 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by cody mattiello

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service