hey whats a lightly used Kirby Morgan Bandmask 18 worth on the open market these days?

and how about an older 10, would anybody even let you dive it on their job?

Views: 3928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In good clean condition, just under 2000.00 if you can find a newbe with the cash (who is working or has a trust fund). Its weird,kind I dove an 18 for 16 years, now all of a sudden, most of these heavy & civils companies want you wearing a Solid hat (even for Jetting - over kill if you ask me, but it depends on the Dive Super and the company I guess) Makes a great stand by hat and good to have in your arsenal. Keep one sell the other to buy spare parts and your set. I still have and maintain Mine. wouldnt give it up even if it was outlawed...
hey dose anyone know if parts from a 18 or 28 bandmask will work on a bandmask 10?
i THINK YOU SHOULD SAY WHAT PART you are asking will fit. I dont know for sure but I dont see why it wouldnt especially if you use matching side block hose and reg.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
The bend tube is different, the hood clamp is different the side-block is different.
Some (minor) parts, however, can be swapped over safely but that’s in general taking Russian roulette because your not sure if they fit 100%to do the job.
Do not take any risk on it, DON’T do it.
Garry

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service