Has anyone heard about the connection between this website and the principals of Seattle Diving Company? Seattle Diving Company is partly owned by the father (Tom Broetje) of the director/owner (Adam Broetje) of this website. They use this website as a marketing tool for their rent-a-diver business. If they can get diving companies to post jobs here they can feed this information back to the rental diver division where the marketing department can make contact with the dive companies to sell their product. There are obvious conflicts of interest here. Be careful.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure I care, really....
how bout them lakers
SDC does mostly prime contract work. The diver outsourcing model worked back in 2006 and 2007 when there were fewer divers out of work. Tom's company does our bookkeeping.

Adam runs this site on his own with the help of a couple of friends and his brother. SDC uses this site like any other dive company would.
Jerry thanks for the intel report everybody is working some kind of angle to stay employed in a market that is flooded with more newbees than jobs.
Jerry - If you would like to get your facts straight, we are also in seattle. Come on down and chat anytime rather than posting on an anonymous profile.

2151 N. Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103

On a more important topic: I think the Lakers will take the Heat in 6.
Dude, any forum is a possible job site, it really doesnt matter, work is work as long as its safe and by the book.
sooooo....can i get job? lol
Yea can I get one too.
Call Dan Dolsen, or Look him up here. on the forum, if theres work, he'll hook you up ( as loong as your shots and records are current).

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service