just wondering if they have a sat system and a 4 point boat, what kind of condition it's in and how are they to work for. thank you dive safe

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They do (have both) . I think they are in the middle of re-doing / re-thinking their wh*** sat program .
The boat is the Deep Sea Champion and is state of the art. Just invested 1.5mil into it. Sat system is brand new, and personnel is top notch. I currently am working for them as a diver and couldn't be more happy.
Epting & I saw it in Port O'Connor ? We could not believe it was the same boat !
The deep sea champion is one of the best four point anchor boats in the gulf. The crew and accomidations are great,some of the best and most experienced people that I have ever worked with. The sat system is new.
Carlos, Travis, how you guys doing. Call me or e-mail me. 281-536-5294 or heavymetaldivers@yahoo.com
Define 'State of the Art?!'

Travis said:
The boat is the Deep Sea Champion and is state of the art. Just invested 1.5mil into it. Sat system is brand new, and personnel is top notch. I currently am working for them as a diver and couldn't be more happy.
The level of development reached at any particular time usually as a result of modern methods.

stuart anderson said:
Define 'State of the Art?!'

Travis said:
Stuart, 4-point DSVs are not to be compared to DP support vessels. They are different cla**** of vessels. Do you compare single engine aircraft to SSTs?
Dunno what an SST is, I do however know what a 4- point DSV is, and 'state of the art' it is not!!
SuperSonicTransport = lighter-than-air craft which exceeds the speed of sound.
To make a fine point of it, the DSC is NOT "state of the art" - it IS a solid workbase for diving/ROV ops in 300 fsw or less.
Good luck - dive safely.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service