The construction guys have CAT, Deere, and others.. I was wondering what are the most well known commercial diving Brand names?

Some that I know of:

ADS
Desco
Kirby Morgan
Miller
Morse
Posidien
Viking (Telleborg)

Others? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Views: 1217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sherwood, and Poseidon for first stage bailout. Gates for hoses and drysuits. Devair and Ingersol Rand for compressors. Stanley for hydraulics. Yanmar and Kubota for diesel motors. Henderson and Deep Thoughts for wet suits. Boaters World for harness rigging. Spyderco and Benchmade for knives. Harbor Freight for disposable tools. Amron for commboxes. Carrillo, and Deep Sea Power and Light for video. Bata for bottom boots. Redwing for deck boots. Bag Man/Tuff Gear for gear bags. Pelican for protection cases. Underwater Kinetics for flashlights (torches for you brits!). Divers Supply for service and parts. Sucba Toys for tanks. Ebay for good deals.

HeavyMetalDivers www.heavymetaldivers.com
Great reply. Other distributors and helmet guys?

Thanks James.
Hardly a 'best known brand'?
Comex, Kirby-Morgan, Green River, Draeger, Divex, Gas services, broco, etc.
Agreed. It might be a good hat (I don't know), but the constant reposting is annoying.
I apologise for the "constant reposting". I am a small business competing with the big guys in a time when money is tight. I have to do what I can in order to succeed with a tight budget. I have kids to support. I have obligations. What would you suggest? Mental telepathy?
Martin,

I do understand the demands of a small business and how tough this market is right now.

However, with all due respect, the title of this thread is best known diving brands. How is your post (with GIANT picture) even REMOTELY relevant to this topic?

My original post did not throw your product under the bus. Further, I would suggest a more professional approach versus unprevoked attacks on others to highlight customer friendliness.

Good day.
I did not realise that I had attacked anyone unprovoked. If I did then I apologise. I did not control the size of the picture. That is just the way it popped up. I am not that good with a computor. As far as relevance goes, why does it bother you? It is just another post. Don't look at it if you don't like it. How many times do the posts get off the original subject.
I am considered by others to be old school. I am not the most politically correct at all. I am opinionated and sometimes a little to quick to offer my opinion. I am trying to be better though.
So to all who I have offended, I apologise for the offence. I will make an effort to make the pictures smaller in the future.
martin, don't pay any attention to what mike is saying. market your product any way you can.
?!!?. Wow.

Hey Toby, you seem useful. Why don't you but a couple of hundred helmets from Martin?
why don't you try being useful and quit posting negative crap for divers and dive shops? no need to reply.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service