Hi friendz and fellas  this  is Vimal Gandhi from India i am a DMT diver since last 3 yrs  looking out for better prospects and opportunities ..so if there is any pl'z let me know   ...thanx mate looking for your positive response as soon as possible...

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need a DMT out here in the swamps in Louisiana, can you jet pipe for 6 hours at a time (and not complain)?

Indian divers don't know what jetting is.  I'm serious, we just hired then fired a group to move some mud from away from the casualty.  They set the airlift, tied off the jet and surfaced.  Then they made both hot and sat on their ass drinking tea.  We told them to get in the water and work both tools, no way.  You should have seen the mickey mouse garden hose they were using as an umbilical.  I've got a picture of it, I'll try to post it.

Attachments:
paiste if u talking abt indina nt knowing abt jet ..then there are many other cases where Americans and Brits dnt know many things so lets nt get into that discussions.... and abt jet yea i know wats jet pipe..... n also b4 u did it 4 1st tym evne u dint kow abt it at some point of time isnt it ?... but diving is all abt learning new things everyday.....n i m adaptable totuff work conditions as well as ppl so if u got some work thne let me know ... i wud forward my resume to u thne u cn have a look wat all jobs i have done so far  mate.... Jus coz of 1 guy dnt give ur judgement to every1 ....
If u talking abt only jet pipe for 6 hrs then yea no big deal  if i got a dive supv n team who cn help me ..... n trust me there wud nt b any complains to u ........
Learn how to type english.
Hmmm....I take it you won't want to work in The Bombay High due to a poor language level then, Joe? how's your Urdu? Or Italian? surely you speak French like a native, don't you?

Jmayo buddy ,I learnt how to type english....ENGLISH......... LMAO..... r u here to teach ppl literature or something ....

Hey bro, I'm out of Schriever and available, 504-715-7725

thanx bro ...cn u give me detais of work if u got any better prospects or opportunities...or u cn mail me on space974@gmail.com

Hey Vimal. Maybe this can help you.

3.4U Inspectors
Start date : IF Indian immediate / IF foreign - mid July (it will take them 6 weeks to get approvals/Visas etc)

Rotation: 5 on / 5 off.

Day Rate : US$ 800

Prerequisites

Degree or Diploma Holders ONLY
3.4u Certification
Must be Visualsoft experienced for 5 years

India

Duration

1 Year

3.4u required for long term inspection contract in Nigeria

For more details contact m_vashist_2000@yahoo.com

Contact name : captain mohan vashist
Main client : chevron
Vessel : Singapore inspector
Thanx a ton Erik...... i havent done any of NDT Course... but will surely try on d email address it has...
BTW Vimal. Don't expect anybody to help you with jobs. You have to send your CV around like everybody else. I've sent over 400 mails so far and still sitting home.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service