Hi friendz and fellas  this  is Vimal Gandhi from India i am a DMT diver since last 3 yrs  looking out for better prospects and opportunities ..so if there is any pl'z let me know   ...thanx mate looking for your positive response as soon as possible...

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

erik, where are you based, what's your experience/background? There's quite a bit of work around. Are you air or Sat?
Stuart I'm a Croatian citizen living in Croatia right now and my biggest problem is lack of experience. I finished school last year in August and have worked  6 weeks so far on a fish farm in Norway. I haven't been working in the past 6 months, money is getting more and more tight. I would just like to start somewhere from the bottom up but like I said lack of experience is my biggest problem.
Fair enough, diude. Are there no other Noggy aquaculture jobs you could use you're contacts for? What about the Noggy Clam diving guys? Then there's Leco dive and Technodive. Loads of Aquaculture in Scotland, most times you have to accept a poor (ie Living)wage to get a year or two of experience. Then companies notice that you might be the 1 or 2 out of the course of 12 that want the work badly enough.
As an aside, I did my courses in 1993, and on the course an instructor told me I would never be a Diver. I worked in salmon farms, civils moorings etc. Working my way up the ladder until I went back to the same school for my sat course 12 years later, the same instructor was there, and he couldn't remember me, but I remember him! I'm now in Sat on a North sea boat learning every day.

I'd accept anything really, no matter how bad it is. I simply don't get any replies and I can't afford to travel from one country to another to knock on the doors personnaly.

I'm calling the companies you mentioned to see if they need anybody. If you have any other suggestions regarding entry level jobs, I'm all ears.

I'd accept anything? So what are you a prostitute or a professional? What did it cost you for your schooling? How much for your hat if you own one? You might want to re think your personal marketing plan.
I think you misunderstood me Mr. Parnell. What I meant is that no job is too dirty or too difficult for me to accept it.
ERik ..i dont xpect my fellas to give me job .... I have sent nt less then 200-300 CV across like everybody else... But nvr heard from any of them .....
If you find any e-me -curt    cstuht@gmail.com

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service