Information

Offshore Divers

Does oil run in your veins? Ever dive on a rig that was knocked over by a hurricane? Do you routinely commute by helicopter to work? Then you belong here!

Members: 196
Latest Activity: Apr 9, 2018

Discussion Forum

Going Offshore 2 Replies

Started by Richard Wisneski. Last reply by Kaya Yilmaz Nov 22, 2010.

Employment agencies 3 Replies

Started by Charl van der Walt. Last reply by tomuleasa ionel Sep 16, 2010.

DIVERS PAY, KEEPING THE SCALE, STANDING UP OR GOING HOME? 19 Replies

Started by Dale Harris. Last reply by PAUL JOSEPH SHAW Jun 2, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Offshore Divers to add comments!

Comment by Scott Goacher on March 9, 2009 at 6:30am
Hello lads, looking to get offshore this year, can anybody tell me who's looking for divers?
Comment by israel on March 4, 2009 at 11:47am
if u have some information about work please. get me an advise!!!!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!
Comment by A.. Parnell on March 4, 2009 at 10:16am
God is not broke, never has been and never will be. Greedy people who misrepresent themselves have always been around and always will be round in this business.
Take the time to chose your dive pals and the company you spend your time with. Those of us who work in this trade and risk our butts at the end of the hose do have special skills ya know.
Comment by Scotty on March 4, 2009 at 3:45am
All I can say is with the company I am with we have been f*@KED over good and I am not a tender .
Comment by Chris on March 3, 2009 at 1:26pm
Good day all. Like to say i also heard pay cut are in the pipelines for all new tenders from the commercial diving companies side. what hav u guys heard.
Comment by Retch on February 26, 2009 at 2:36pm
News just in...... Cos I don't give a flying f**k thru' a drunken donkey's chuff, none of the aforementioned coy's will employ me. Bugger! Back to the drawing board. Note to self..Don't put pics of self on forum when telling it like it is, when one MAY want to work again. Thinks...F**k 'Em. Reality...It was'nt me, I forgot to log off whilst on a job! Honest.
Comment by Retch on February 9, 2009 at 5:32am
Ain't it always the way? Bad luck mate. It really p***** me off when coy's do things like that, get you onboard on one rate, then tell you without warning you're gonna be on a lower rate. By the time you find out you're being stiffed, it's too late and nobody really WANTS to quit cos some other fkr'll jump straight into your slot.
Double-dealing bastards.
Hopefully you're not being taxed too.
Comment by Scotty on February 9, 2009 at 5:16am
Our rate on the sat boat is RMT based and was suppose to be standard throughout the company . However when the cuts came it seemed to be a free for all with no real logic to it .
Comment by Retch on February 9, 2009 at 5:12am
Just had another msg.
Quote.
They are keeping the rate as the RMT,so it's £ based but paid in Euro.
End quote.
I suppose thats for the air boat.
Comment by Scotty on February 9, 2009 at 5:08am
No Mate

Its because the sat Ship is not doing well and all of on that ship have had our pay cut .

Members (194)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service