Information

Offshore Divers

Does oil run in your veins? Ever dive on a rig that was knocked over by a hurricane? Do you routinely commute by helicopter to work? Then you belong here!

Members: 196
Latest Activity: Apr 9, 2018

Discussion Forum

Going Offshore 2 Replies

Started by Richard Wisneski. Last reply by Kaya Yilmaz Nov 22, 2010.

Employment agencies 3 Replies

Started by Charl van der Walt. Last reply by tomuleasa ionel Sep 16, 2010.

DIVERS PAY, KEEPING THE SCALE, STANDING UP OR GOING HOME? 19 Replies

Started by Dale Harris. Last reply by PAUL JOSEPH SHAW Jun 2, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Offshore Divers to add comments!

Comment by Svetozar Nikolov on May 9, 2009 at 5:14am
Hey man,I am sorry to hear that! S*** happens all over....
Comment by Kurt Ward on May 9, 2009 at 5:06am
BlackWater Had a meeting with everyone and anounced they had a open door policy. They used a Supervisor as a example and told the tenders kids with no exp or time that if they had a problem with a sup they can run to the office.
Nice Job Blackwater! within 24 hours the back stabbing started.
Thats the way to support your Supervisors! Wow!
Comment by Kurt Ward on May 9, 2009 at 4:43am
Everyone! BlackWater Diving Alert! Was asked over From Chet by Tom MCNamee to Kevin Lorios

Daggling carrots, Backstabbing and Leg Humpers.

I ran the crew and completly rebuilt the Gulf Diver III for Kevin and tom. They braught me in offshore rate and then dropped to tenders wages.
Would not send me offshore because they said I was to important to to Boat. After finnishing the boat 13 week later. They kicked me to the side. ALL BAD~! DO NOT SIGN ON WITH THEM! BAD BAD BAD
POLITICS AND BACK STABBING

Must Spread the word! They let me Take a fall with Family!
P.S. I resigned and went back to Chet
Kurt A. Ward
Diver 1st class/ Gas /AirSupervisor
Comment by Leonardo Schultz on May 4, 2009 at 10:52am
Hi anyone know of any work out there at the moment?
Comment by neil blackburn on May 1, 2009 at 7:42am
Hi there everyone, this is a cool site glad i found it. I have been diving mostly civils for the past 9 years and im now looking for work offshore, im based in the uk but willing to go pretty much anywhere, so does anyone have any leads on where i should begin my search?
Comment by Gigety Gigety on April 28, 2009 at 11:40pm
hey guys, just wondering about offshore work, im currently workin on a pipeline in NZ, and I am wanting to get offshore in a couple of months when i finish down here, basically would like to know who are the best companys to work with (or not ) just any general info would be great. cheers
Comment by Reed Leatherman on April 28, 2009 at 9:46pm
anybody working for oceaneering? just wondering how they are/ pay and such...about to grad dive school and really considering to go to work for them. thanks guys....
Comment by kariem m m ibrahim shishcou on April 23, 2009 at 4:58am
i'm air diver holding IMCA certificat from the west coast + diver medic .if thier som one can lead me to find ajop in good companiy i shall be greatfull for him . kariem_shishko@yahoo.com
Comment by Russell W Smith on April 10, 2009 at 11:56am
how are all the rig rats today? Ive been offshore for 8 years off and on, this one is starting pretty slow. If anyone knows of some rig inspection work Id love to hear about it...
Comment by israel on March 14, 2009 at 10:45pm
si saben algo de trabajo avisenme. nos vemos

Members (194)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service