Commercial Diving Academy

Information

Commercial Diving Academy

Check out the CDA Alumni Network: http://commercialdivingacademy.ning.com

Members: 67
Latest Activity: Dec 19, 2015

CDA News

August 5th, 2009 - CDA is now recognized by IMCA as providing an Unrestricted Surface Supplied Diver Certification!

July 25th, 2009 - Check out the CDA Alumni network and stay in touch with all our old classmates! http://commercialdivingacademy.ning.com

Discussion Forum

Great to visit the school yesterday 5 Replies

Started by A.. Parnell. Last reply by A.. Parnell Mar 17, 2011.

What should I expect when I attend CDA? 4 Replies

Started by Micah Wedekind. Last reply by Shannon Gould Dec 14, 2010.

Mike Bach

Started by Travis Allinson Jul 20, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Commercial Diving Academy to add comments!

Comment by Travis Allinson on November 4, 2009 at 5:36am
Folks I need info on the Vagas' death and if any body knows about the diver Chris Wilson who was killed in the gulf I need to find out if that was my dive school roommate. For those of you that have my # call. If you dont E-mail me at tallinson@cda.edu and let me know whats up please.
Comment by Greg Martinson on October 10, 2009 at 4:14pm
Did my longest dive this week 7 hours strong can't wait to hit double digits on one dive.
Comment by Terri "MOOSE" Thoennes on October 5, 2009 at 5:31pm
Whatch yo mouth baitch
Comment by Justin Sucher on October 5, 2009 at 2:10pm
what up b****es
Comment by Greg Martinson on September 5, 2009 at 4:10pm
Got my first paying dive done with. Droped down to 60' zero viz, sporten a leeky desko pot and loved every second of it.
Comment by Terri "MOOSE" Thoennes on August 25, 2009 at 5:03am
Tell let u all know "I'm glad to be graduated". Congrats to all the seniors who r graduating on Friday best of luck in the future
Comment by Fletcher Pearce on August 24, 2009 at 7:56pm
so thats why they call paul el presidente! hahahaha
Comment by guy treszi on August 11, 2009 at 4:04am
oh yeah check out some of my stuff google nrec thats the stuff im working on right now a 7 ton unmanned assualt vehicle among others
Comment by guy treszi on August 11, 2009 at 4:02am
Thanks man i cant wait to start.
Comment by Michael Bach on August 10, 2009 at 5:04pm
As far as the workout goes, right before I started school I was doing a lot of pushups and situps and pullups, but I think it's more about dsoing a workout you're not used to that makes it challenging at first. You just have to realize that you're gonna need to be really comfortable in/under the water. I've been scuba certified for fifteen years and I'm only 28, but these last six or so months (s*** I stopped counting) have been the best for me physically since high school, just for tha sheer consistency of the exercize. It's all about attitude really, if you hate the morning PT then you aren't getting a very important aspect of the program, in fact, there isn't an aspect of the scool that isn't vital to excelling in the industry or they wouldn't waste the time on it. I mean, I wanna rip on Travis sooo bad right now but I know that it might change my mind about the workout, or just change my personal workout to something more customized so, haaay Travis..... Oh and you seem to have good credentials with your welding experience so I'm sure you'll be ok when you get out if you have a good work ethic, it ain't the best of times for any industry so take that into account also, but there seems to be some jobs to be had, anything's possible right?

Members (67)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service