Chuck Bonner's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Also If you have any aviation experience IE Hydraulic systems electricail systems an…"

Chuck Bonner replied Jan 4, 2011 to The DCBC card is IMCA reconized.

20 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by A.. Parnell

"Ace very good post!! Bob was a great guy and would help any one out to the piont of…"

Chuck Bonner replied Jan 1, 2011 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"Hey Shawn LOVE YOU BABES!!!! And I  will get my $100 this next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 30, 2010 to What,if any, long-term efect dose sat diving have on the body?

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Papy One

"The first thing to happen as a TENDER is Short Term memory!!!! And the fact you didn…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 30, 2010 to What,if any, long-term efect dose sat diving have on the body?

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Papy One

"Oh My God!!! This cant be for real!!! A new guy that get the the big picture!! Am I…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 30, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"Hey Scrooge (or screwed!) Merry ZFing Xmas to you too!! Now get back in the galley a…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 26, 2010 to CHRISTMAS WISH LIST FOR DIVERS

7 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Chuck Bonner

"Im going to have one of my tenders answer this he just went there this year  "

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"Well Cody lets just say after 25 plus years in the dive industry anytime I hear or r…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 13, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"FIRST THING FIRST Being a "Master SCUBA DIVER" Dosent mean s*** when it comes to the…"

Chuck Bonner replied Dec 12, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"I have a lot of comm wire (Off Cuts) it just depends on how long you need it"

Chuck Bonner replied Nov 26, 2010 to Looking for some comm equipment

17 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Skylar

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service