stuart anderson's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Y'know... If this had been a couple of dumb rednecks in the GOM, I'm pretty sure som…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 31, 2011 to Kuzeyin Marine Turkish Company has the second incident in Georgia with the result of killing two divers.

21 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Mike Wood

"...not in the UK, dude...surface welding is a different career path that you have to…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 22, 2011 to The Underwater Centre Vs. Professional Diving Academy

27 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by stuart anderson

"Oh Boo Hoo. How's about just getting in their faces in their yard, showing them how…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 10, 2011 to Commercial diver job opening / inland

11 May 7, 2012
Reply by Robert Thalman

"Not going into any great depth here, but personally, I don't see very many scenarios…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 10, 2011 to air bag incident

30 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lincoln Wills

"I'm not seeing the relation to an uncontrolled lift bag in sat. If his umbilical fai…"

stuart anderson replied Jan 9, 2011 to air bag incident

30 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lincoln Wills

"Oh dear. History repeats itself......"

stuart anderson replied Dec 29, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"Happy to help. I'll say one thing, though- it's not quite as simple as that to get a…"

stuart anderson replied Dec 23, 2010 to Cornerstone Medical Clinic and Chamber on the Honduran Bay Island of Roatan. Has anyone gone to this school? If not does anyone know anything about it?

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"IMCA came from the ashes of the AODC in the mid-90's. The governing body in the UK i…"

stuart anderson replied Dec 23, 2010 to Cornerstone Medical Clinic and Chamber on the Honduran Bay Island of Roatan. Has anyone gone to this school? If not does anyone know anything about it?

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"Err..I'm guessing that the guy probably left himself logged-in to a shared computer,…"

stuart anderson replied Nov 24, 2010 to Please admin. do something about kenny regans account this is digusting

9 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Doug Newts

"Not sure I care, really...."

stuart anderson replied Sep 14, 2010 to Seattle diving company

9 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jerry Babin

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service