Can anyone tell me wich medical tests or exam i need to do to start a career divin training in Scotland? Or can anyone give me an adress from a Dr. that is allowed to test people to follow the training career-divin in Scotland?

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Google ' HSE Approved Diving Doctors ' there is an official list of all approved doctors on the HSE's official website. All are in the UK, but there is a fairly even spread across the country. There is a practice in Fort William itself, London, Manchester, Aberdeen Glasgow.....

You have to have an HSE Commercial Diver medical. It is annual, and costs anything from £100-300 depending on where you go.

Allright big thx Stuart!!


NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2020   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service