John Carl Roat's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"JMayo   You have obviously not read the OSHA Reg. or the ADCI Consensus Standard as…"

John Carl Roat replied Aug 15, 2011 to Petition in the European Union

7 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by diverdago

"Kyra;   Untill this time around both OSHA and the Coast Guard only listened to the A…"

John Carl Roat replied Aug 5, 2011 to The Three Man Dive Team

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Kyra send me an e-mail at theroatdeal@yahoo.com and I will e-mail you another copy.  "

John Carl Roat replied Aug 5, 2011 to The Three Man Dive Team

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"David;   Not much of a joiner myself, hell I got kicked out of Boy Scouts. My Hat if…"

John Carl Roat replied Jul 12, 2011 to Local Union 454 Wharf and Dock Builders Pile Drivers and Divers

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by David Ronzoni

"Thanks Mike, If I remember the right the Divex was an exact copy of the Broco?"

John Carl Roat replied Jun 21, 2011 to Any Oxy ARC Torches that Blew up or Burned UP?

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Joseph and All;   the following is what I sent to the Department of Labor as a chang…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 10, 2011 to Petitions for the issuance, amendment, or repeal of a standard.

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Kevin;   Send me an e-mail at theroatdeal@yahoo.com  http://www.offshorediver.com/co…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 10, 2011 to Some of the Question following a Burning Death

16 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Joseph and All;   This was posted on the site toady; I tied it to their Reporting St…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 10, 2011 to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Labor , Request

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Lincoln Wills

"Where the three man team comes from;   Ross Saxon and Mr. Steve Butler OSHA, wrote t…"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 4, 2011 to Petitions for the issuance, amendment, or repeal of a standard.

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

"Good Work Joseph!!"

John Carl Roat replied Mar 3, 2011 to Petitions for the issuance, amendment, or repeal of a standard.

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John Carl Roat

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service