Roc Taylor's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ive been watching and reading this site for a long time and there is alot of good in…"

Roc Taylor replied Dec 21, 2010 to 2 Years or more experience….. But I’m a Rookie Diver!!!!

47 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Don Seawell

"Yes you can get life insurance as a commercial diver its no problem.And you can for…"

Roc Taylor replied Nov 14, 2010 to Life Insurance For Commercial Divers

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Brandi Painter

"Dennis, Will is correct I believe just say youll do anything and get the job.I recen…"

Roc Taylor replied Nov 12, 2010 to 2 Years or more experience….. But I’m a Rookie Diver!!!!

47 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Don Seawell

"I believe you guys got a letter like this back from Commander Patrick W. Clark stati…"

Roc Taylor replied Oct 22, 2010 to We Have an Ally in the CFR process that many have been un aware of.

19 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jerry Babin

"I emailed both gentlemen this morning. I agree if we say nothing we have no one to b…"

Roc Taylor replied Oct 21, 2010 to We Have an Ally in the CFR process that many have been un aware of.

19 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jerry Babin

"Thank you gentlemen for getting this information. I ask this, I see that a Dive crew…"

Roc Taylor replied Oct 21, 2010 to We Have an Ally in the CFR process that many have been un aware of.

19 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jerry Babin

"I believe a 6 person would be the best for safety. What was posted above with the ad…"

Roc Taylor replied Oct 20, 2010 to Lobbying OSHA and the Coast Guard for a minimum 5 person dive crew!

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Dale Harris

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service