This section is an Open Swap Market! Put your stuff for sale here.

NEW-----------> OLD POSTINGS ARE SUBJECT TO BEING DELETED!  Also.....Please DELETE your POSTINGS if you sell your items that you posted here!!!!!!  Thanks.   Signed: the cDiver guys.

Views: 2428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wanted: side block, and bent tube assy. as well as the "new" style bandmask hoods

it all depends on where you are and what you want$
KM SL-27 Three years old in excellent condition. Has a 450SS reg and comes with its original 350SS reg, helmet bag and snoopy. 5000 OBO. you pay for shipping. 309-313-1714 or 206-784-5050, 1-866-784-5050
Attachments:
For Sale - Bandmask
Kirby (DSI) Heliox-18b
Tons of spares, welding shield, bag, “A” style sideblock included.
$1600 for the works. I’ll pay standard shipping to US.
E-mail: rob.robbins@usap.gov
Attachments:
I have three low-pressure bailout whips with male end fittings for sale--Parker 60 series. Asking $150 each. Email chris.heutzenroeder@gmail.com to buy or for more information.
selling one off my old diving pump siebe gormann its located in norway buyer pays freight. its in good condition 2 cylinder closed twin action. case in teak. was in use to late 80s age ?? but was bought used in 1964. to diver pump shallow water ore on diver deep water.
Attachments:
WANTED!!!

Does anyone have a complete spare neck ring for a Superlite 27 that they want to sell? I need a second one to attach to the new yoke on my Viking. If you do please email me at mjdkas@hotmail.com

Doug
Take the one you have and drop it off at a good machine shop have them make you one out of brass. It will be cheaper then buying a new one.
I have a Kirby Morgan 17 for sale in the Middle East/Dubai/UAE region.
I dont have much info as I just brought it privately in Dubai. Previous owner had not dived in it for over 10 years.
I have stripped it, serviced it (Divex trained maintenance ticket) and replaced side block, regulator, exhaust and bent tubing.
I have dived it and it is in excellent working conditiion.
The gel coat and general condition is exellent I would guess it has been dived very few times.
If you are interested or would like pictures email thomas.d.ryan1984@hotmail.co.uk or msg me on cdiver.
I'm selling a DIY mini ROV "kit" on eBay, thought someone here might be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Underwater-ROV-Remotely-Operated-Vehicle-Kit-/3...
I have a customized Gen-2 Gladiator for sale. Due to a big head it was retrofitted for the buyer to accept a 17 neckdam. Comes with neckdam. Only been in water for 1 test dive.
Attachments:
well I screwed that up. try these pics.
jeez, I need anothercup of coffie.
Attachments:

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service