A suggestion, we Start a "Reference Area"....I have a VERY Large Libary.

Will I "Give" everything? NO!

I will start with one most do not know.

CAMEO {Link to Site]

In My opinion, if You work any type of HAZMAT project, this would be the first place to look!

Regards

Joseph

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adam and John B., Do you guys see this? I still think we should have a section called "Cool Tools" with reference materials, worldwide weather, the Ship Tracking program (Adam, that's the one I showed you a few months ago), and other stuff. I think the diverwiki is too complicated to get going. Doug
Interesting read that.

Up till recent times 5to 8yrs ago Spanish drivers doing 36hr hits (illegal)on two black coffee’s you could stand a spoon up in and two brandy’s.
Brit drivers were being fined at the time for being 15mins over their hrs.
I know a few that got the mix wrong and ended up in the ditch not surprising really and not funny with a semi on your neck.
I will be honest I did have one go as I needed to make the last ferry and I was cream crackered having done 10hrs + 1 coffee 1brandy 15mins later WOW was I awake and on the ball.
Till it wore off that was bad. I really felt like S*** so from then on I did or I didn’t catch the ferry.
mike you should taste the stuff that the aramco croud are drinking there these days makes the hairs fall off your chest
mike, that's an awesome sight.
booze book!!! nice im tempted to make a still on my next long job now

and i did mike
That's the site I wanted to incorporate into our site. Also: weather.
Thanks Joseph, I have had rare opportunity to have benefitted from your resources and they are indeed awesome, please do............................best regards-bill
USN Guidance on diving in contaminated waters in pdf format

I sent this to Mark's site a few years ago. Recently post the same link on offshore diver

Got to URL;

http://www.longstreath.com/files/contaminated-water.zip

US Navy Procedures for Diving in Contaminated water.

Regards
Definately a plus
HahhahahhAHHAHAHA, why didn't anyone ever say it like that before... much easier.
Thats funny as!!!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service