Anybody here ever worked for them? I have heard bad rumors about them but you know how that goes, Any truth to these or are they all BS?

Views: 670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'll try and scan the papers they sent me with the list
I saw the same thing at Seamar they want you to buy all kinds of things for them. They must have forgotten that they are the contractors and we are employees not subcontractors. Jippos companies man, Jippos, Jippos.
this is what makes laugh if i tried this with my guys .

mmmm maybe not then .

or some thing akin to on yer bike pal.

steve h
Instead of s*** Dive school you could've just bought tools and went to work. what are we here for work or b*******? Matt Houston, 360-314-5117
Dale Harris said:
"I'll bet your sport diving bag has all the above included in it."

MY SPORT DIVING BAG!!!?????

BWAHHHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ;)

sport diving! BWAHAAHAAHAA! I guess if I was a carpenter I'd have some "sport" hammers!
Dale do. you like to give them away ? Or enjoy someone else throwing them away ? I sure dont.

Yes, TexDive is a complete joke.  I used to work there.  I once got paid 6 weeks late and they are extremely unsafe.  They're going to get somebody killed.

I was going to go work for them but was un sure if I was and they sent me all this paper work to fill out like I had the job, well I know better all's they  want is your resume so they can use it to pull job and hire some one at a lower price nice company. I knew what they were up to so when I called them that was the first thing I told them I know what your up to and you can go f*** your self. I also heard about them not paying there diver and f***ing them all together.

Bulletin from the Fraternal order of U.S.& International Deepsea/civil divers.

We will be posting safety flashes and law suits that have been filed against commercial Diving and Marine companies soon. Our organization is almost complete for review for all Divers in good standing and we believe we will make a difference in the future.

As the company Texas Professional Divers goes, we will be posting the current law suits, and OSHA violation reports along with statements from former employees who have interests in recovering passed funds due them.

Stand by Divers.

Mr Joe Black.

Diver who have not received pay from an employer this year and don't expect to be paid prior to 2011 send the bastards a 1099 for the amount and forward a copy to IRS.

You can get the forms at any stationary supply outfit.

I know its not much but it is a deduction for you off your other income, that is if you had any in this economy.

Add 10% interest to the amount owed and that is what you report on the 1099 let them fight it out with IRS. Money owed IRS cannot be discharged if the out fit go's belly up.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service