hey guys, got a question for you all.

Does anyone know of, or can recommend a diver recruitment agency anywhere in the world.

i've recently qualified as ADAS Pt3 + CO due to visa restrictions here in australia, it looks like i can't stay here forever, so i'm trying to locate an agency which could help me to find placements globally.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Carl

Views: 2541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.global-dunny-srubbers.com
they said they'd give ya an unpaid two week trial, got to bring ya own gloves though if wanted.
hahaaha
catch ya later before ya leave dude.
First get on to your school and have a chat with their placement officer and give them a wind up. Next on to the the diving websites ie.www.longstreath.com, c-Diver.net and run them down, then after givin them a good perv check out the ones they show compass, diveworks,suboceans, redds, etc.
List on as many agencys as your comfortable with, there are lots-get your fingers busy on the keyboards. There aren't a lot of jobs on the go, especially for the inexperienced and when times are tight the veteran divers aren't going to give away their prospects. good luck
Thanks for your reply bill,

i've signed up with the dive schools website and cdiver.net.
Longstreath.com comes up with a malware warning so i'm reluctant to go into it.
I'll be straight onto your other recommendations. i realise i'm up against some stiff competition when it comes to the international job market, if you have any other recommendations on ports of call or how to get a foot in the door as a newbie, all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
buy a plane ticket to singapore and dont come back until your broke(n), whored out or working which are one in the same i guess
hahahaha, cheers for the relpy, singapore is next on the list, not much point in heading back to the uk at the moment, things don't sound good there, gonna stick it out here in aus and get as much onshore exp as i can while my visa is still good for it.
thanks again for the reply it's good to hear some of my thoughts reinforced!
To the folks in areas of a strong UNION try the Carpenter Local, They usually have the pile drivers signed up and that it where the divers work out of. This Union thing can be a good thing for a diver, because he becomes on call for many companies, not just one. This enables continuous employment as well as benefits. Good luck
John Ludwig

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service