Tasha (aka jewelwing)'s Comments

Comment Wall (16 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 1:24am on June 12, 2010, SHIDO said…
BTW, u got any sisters, lol...
At 1:23am on June 12, 2010, SHIDO said…
Wow Tasha! You're the package we all hope to find someday, tell ur your husband he is very blessed Dear...
At 3:49pm on March 25, 2010, Houston said…
wow, I didn't think there were fellow artists involved with divers... way cool!
At 6:34am on February 3, 2010, dinesh k**ar said…
hi tasha how ru ?am not in contact bcoz am in offshore 4 steady 3 months .hey i want to buy a t shirt.written commercial diver on the chest in black colour .plz tell me how much it cost 4 ?am asking bcoz u knw d currency difference between india ad UK ?
At 7:11pm on September 25, 2009, Anthony B said…
my wife is going to school right now to be a commercial diver what can you tell her about it
At 5:31pm on August 29, 2009, R. Hood said…
yeah guess i coulda figured it out for myself if i'd just look at ur link first. that site is a pretty cool way to get ur shirts made and sold though - cuz i found that getting a good print takes time and $ - those guys whoever they r seem to put out some good product and as an artist who is using t-shirt as a medium it's good to have a quality finished product instead of wasting time trying to master screen printing on top of everything. dig the caretaker design and the coastal vanish design (good msg). been called a dirty hippie (not quite filthy i guess) by none other than ted nuggent himself but i digress. well anyways i like ur stuff n good luck hope u find success in ur passion. nothing better than that.
At 6:18am on August 29, 2009, John Carl Roat said…
I like your Art Work. I have been married to an artist for over 40 years so I do understand what it takes. Keep putting up what is available, I may buy something.
At 11:49am on August 28, 2009, Stu said…
Digging the design! Nice work! Let me know when it's done I'm pretty sure I could flog a couple dozen for sure.

Cheers!
At 10:51am on August 28, 2009, R. Hood said…
so do u just do the art or do u have ur own press - i was into the t-shirt gig for a bit when i lived in florida myself. I like the idea and the artwork. still have some connections with printers and t-shirt vendors so if u need to c if ur getting a good deal on printing or shirts drop me a line. if not just keep creating. definately a relatively un-tapped market with people who tend to have disposable income - on occasion. good luck with it.
At 9:07am on August 28, 2009, Chris Pritchett said…
Wow! you are hot. I hope all goes well on the t-shirt gig.
At 2:49pm on August 25, 2009, Toby Dodd said…
i like the new shirt
At 12:59am on August 25, 2009, Lino Antony said…
Hai tasha,Good Luck
At 6:49am on August 18, 2009, Brant M. Raley said…
nice job on all your T's. will you be coming out with T's with front left pockets soon?
At 9:44am on July 16, 2009, rien69 said…
any more
At 11:07am on July 14, 2009, Skylar said…
the one with the hat is cool but it gives me the creeps
At 8:01am on July 14, 2009, Mark Challinor said…
I think good idea on the shirt's, will look out.. Mark

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service