Skylar's Comments

Comment Wall (20 comments)

You need to be a member of cDiver.net to add comments!

Join cDiver.net

At 4:41am on April 29, 2012, Peter said…

I am not in Aberdeen at the moment no.

At 12:24am on January 3, 2012, Will said…
Hey dude, we go back on the 4th.
At 10:47am on September 15, 2011, Houston said…
Do you have IRATA and SPRAT? I still need to get mine, are you in Louisiana?
At 1:10am on August 23, 2010, Xagene Lotz said…
Hi Skylar, In my early diving days I worked for SFRI in Cape Town South Africa. Those years al the divers got issued with a Rolex Submariner, beautiful and flashy, when I left the unit I got to keep it. I still have the watch, locked in my gun safe. Its expensive to service, so now I work with a Citizen Aqualand Pro-Master, very nice, heavy, tuff piece and 4years of hard underwater worx & no problem, its also reasonable to service cost wise, and it works well with the depth gauge & log. The Rolex I use as a dress watch and the Citizen as my work piece!
At 7:55pm on May 4, 2010, Alberto Mosqueda Jimenez said…
skaylar wanted to ask is working in Canada could give me some information

best regards.
At 11:28pm on March 12, 2010, Fish_food said…
hey Sky

http://www.smit.com/ go to vacancies and fill in a form. You can also call Sandra +31 (0)10 454 9911. Good luck
At 11:45am on March 3, 2010, Alberto Mosqueda Jimenez said…
thanks for your comet skylar

but tell me how this work in canada I am working in the Gulf of Mexico, but the situation is a bit bad in mexico.

greetings
At 5:12pm on January 23, 2010, Richard Graham said…
Slept the wh*** way back home, on ghetto Delta.Didnt even have tv's or let you have full beers.Real fun. You?
At 7:01pm on December 20, 2009, Bracey said…
If your still in Vancouver we should meet up for a drink sometime soon
At 10:42am on December 19, 2009, Simon Tarr said…
i believe it's a miller, and the mask is a aga with a sheild we have made for us, it's light but i think you can buy one from scott and modify it to fit a aga.
At 7:20pm on November 19, 2009, Justin said…
Hey buddy First sitting done and over with. all the lines are ther but most of them need to be thickend. looks awsome though
At 2:23pm on November 19, 2009, Chad Peacock said…
Sorry man, No dice with the family out west
At 11:10am on November 18, 2009, Trevor Grant said…
I'm out is Surrey if your ever out this way.I Like beer give me a call when ever (778)889-4951
At 1:04pm on November 17, 2009, Trevor Grant said…
I'm just trying to get back offshore, maybe just before Christmas if I'm lucky. Trying to get some work around hear as well but it's kind of slow right know for contractors. How are you doing? Well ttyl bud
At 2:14am on November 1, 2009, MasouD said…
HI MY FRIEND
At 10:16am on September 27, 2009, Bill Gardner said…
Good space.....Ah Singapore, ba goos!!
At 12:48pm on September 22, 2009, Bracey said…
what ever did happen to Randy?
At 12:41pm on July 14, 2009, Nathan Joseph said…
Hey, the interview came about last minute, I wasn't up North working, rather visiting a lady friend for the weekend ;)

It was great to sit down with Phil though, he has done a lot! Next time I roll up north I will have to through a party somewhere and we can grab beers, through out some t-shirts and stickers! I am just down in Seattle, so we can make that happen soon!
At 2:35pm on May 1, 2009, Eric Pilote said…
Skylar

Where about does he come from ?
Ask him to contact me on a private message, or contact me yourself on a private message and I will try to give him some contact
At 11:34am on February 28, 2009, steve henshaw said…
glad you made the comment about the kilo's of this hat as i was about to put in a bid

cheers for saving my neck.

steve h

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service