Information

Ink City

The tattoo is a marked collection of significant and meaningful things in your life. Share them with us.

Members: 67
Latest Activity: Jan 4, 2016

Discussion Forum

Tattooists Shops 6 Replies

Started by Retch. Last reply by Sven Jensen Jan 12, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Ink City to add comments!

Comment by Doug Smith on March 9, 2010 at 8:58pm

Guess I can throw in my tats here too. Both of them depict some of the gear I have collected for years so are really a part of me in more than one way. The firefighter one (my first) was done by the tatoo artist based on my concepts while the diving tat was completely my art work ( save for the actual tatooing of course).
Comment by BISHOP on March 3, 2010 at 10:29am
Covered! Pics coming soon!
Comment by Eric Gregerson on November 3, 2009 at 9:10pm

I got this tattoo because as you know everyone asks if you see sharks while diving. Every damn day.
Comment by Skylar on October 30, 2009 at 8:08pm
Comment by Rob Murphy on October 23, 2009 at 10:58am
My tatts remind me of all the places i have been and the good and bad times in my life...
Comment by James Kazuk on July 31, 2009 at 7:03am

I love the page photo.
Comment by Richard Wisneski on May 3, 2009 at 9:01pm
McQuade your a Show off, haha
Comment by michael mcquade on May 3, 2009 at 4:37pm

i have a couple tattoos... haha
Comment by Nathan Joseph on May 1, 2009 at 4:22pm
My Great Aunt Marlene is one of the best people I was ever fortunate enough to know. I didn't really have "official" grandparents growing up because on my moms side, her mother passed away early on, and her father is an a****** so I won't talk to him. On my dads side, both parents were losers to the best of my knowledge, which resulted in him being a loser father to me, and no grandparents.

Back to my Aunt Marlene... She stepped in as my sudo Grandmother for the first 19 years of my life. I couldn't have asked for a finer person to be so close a part of my life. When she was diagnosed with cancer it took less than a year for the disease to take her life. It was the most devastating loss of my life.

Despite the knowledge that she was probably cursing me out from heaven, I designed a large tattoo to grace my upper back. One day I woke up from a dead sleep and felt like drawing, without a single eraser mark, I designed the angel wings that now sit upon each shoulder down to about the middle of my back. Between the two wings is her name, written in Hebrew, down my spine.

I hope to be half the person she was, caring, loving, and a great chef!

There is my story! My other tat is simple, I got bored in history class and drew my name in one single letter, tribal style.

Members (67)

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service