Forum Discussions (1,491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So where do I get these submarine 'Shrooms?

Divers discover 'psychedelic' fishDivers discover 'psychedelic' fish A funky, psychedelic fish that bounces chaotically on the ocean floor…

Started by Retch

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Retch

What kind of handgun are you?!

Take This Fun and Revealing Handgun Personality QuizTo Find Out! Then Share the Quiz With All of Your Friends! See: http://www.frontsight.c

Started by Retch

8 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Kathryn

The real definition of Scuba...

Being stuck up north in scotland with no civilization around for a hundred miles leads a man to question certain preconcieved ideas. Me and…

Started by Duncan Murray

18 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

Offshore Necessities

So I'm heading off to India for my first offshore hitch, and I'm just wondering what are some must haves to take with me? So what I'm tryin…

Started by Everett Chadney

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Diver

Recomended experiance level

To all you guys out there that have been in the game for a while how much civils diving experiance do you think its necesary to have before…

Started by George Patterson

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by igor

Hydrodive

Anybody work for them . What are they like gear , sat rates etc. Any thoughts ?

Started by Scotty

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Retch

new suit

well after much wetness i have much dryness thankfully with the new suit today. its great to be toasty warm again. steve h

Started by steve henshaw

0 Feb 20, 2009

Basic Requirment for working in the Middle East, from Roger Palmer

REQUIED DOCS FOR INDIAN DIVERS:- IF HE IS SAT DIVERS/AIR DIVER THEN WE REQUIED:- 1) SAFETY CERTIFICATE: · FIRE FIGHTING · HUET (Hel…

Started by Roger G Palmer

17 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by sachin k siwach

Take 3.1u now or wait

Alright guys I fly out April 6th to attend my air-diving course at PDC. I'm going to also take the DMT there. Now I have the money to fly t…

Started by JMayo

3 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Darren Ward

What should we film at Underwater Intervention this year?

We'll be at Underwater Intervention with the purposes of representing commercial divers, seeing cool new stuff in action, and capturing the…

Started by Adam Broetje

5 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Adam Broetje

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service