Forum Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

miller 400 for sale

miller 400, weightbelt, bailout w/ first stage: $4,000. ricardochamberlin@yahoo.com

Started by RICARDO CHAMBERLIN

0 Jun 2, 2009

Mixed Gas Course

Is there any need for mixed gas divers? I'm attending my Air diving course right now and might have the chance to do the 3 week mixed gas c…

Started by JMayo

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Diver

Training Questions

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my little discussion and possibly be able to help me out. Now I am currently in the p…

Started by Jentry Neu

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Jentry Neu

Requesting information

Hey guys first off would like to say great web site. I searched in the forums and was unable to find any information on this subject. So I…

Started by zackery bayhan

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by zackery bayhan

anyone know about IUC in NY???

trying to gather information on International Underwater Contractors based out of New York...Found them on longstreath, but they don't have…

Started by James E Madsen

1 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Hal Lomax

company contacts lists?

Is it just me not looking in the right place or does cDiver.net not have a page with the links to all the diving companies worldwide with r…

Started by Matthew Craine

0 May 28, 2009

INPP

I am looking for some more info about INPP. I am taking the sat course and thinking of INPP. So I would like to hear about your ups and dow…

Started by Henrik Persson

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Habib

Tattoo Proposal

Hey guys, I am making a tattoo of commercial diver landscape, but I have a bit on the inside of my upper arm that I do not know what to fil…

Started by Henrik Persson

6 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Toby Dodd

The Book DIVER. By Tony Groom

. Hi all. My name is Tony Groom I'm an ex Royal Navy Clearance Diver. After doing my time I went on to do too many years up in the North…

Started by Tony Groom

19 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Tony Groom

Computers in SAT

Hey Looking for a computer for sat . What are you guys using and what charging devices are you using . Cheers

Started by Scotty

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by James Bell

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service