All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I made a commercial diving job board

Thought I'd post this here just in case it helps anybody out. Trying to gather all the commercial diving jobs in one place so people know w…

Started by Andy C

0 Aug 1, 2019

Commercial Diving Jobs

First of all, glad to join the community here. I have found that the best way to get started in a commercial diving role in the oil and ga…

Started by Charlotte Myers

0 Jul 6, 2016

Commercial Divers (49-9092) - Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2012

Do you want to find out more about commercial diving jobs? I found this useful article from US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Hope it helps :-…

Started by Meg

0 Oct 23, 2013

Help with Diver Resumes

We're looking to finalize the latest version of our job board & resume system for launch in the next few weeks.  It includes a ton of n…

Started by Adam Broetje

0 Jun 14, 2013

Jobs link

I still only get a blank page when I click on the "jobs" link.  Is this because there are no jobs out there, or is there a problem with the…

Started by Cindy Studeman

1 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Lincoln Wills

Dive Medical Technician advice

hi, Can anyone help me with info on becoming a Dive medical technician (DMT)? What's the availability of DMT positions like? a lot of jobs,…

Started by sushma ramlal

15 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by JMayo

south american jobs

Has anybody ever done any diving work in South America? I recently finished my ADAS part 3 and have moved back to argentina. Hope to find s…

Started by Craig Dewar

0 Aug 26, 2009

One way to get your resume out there

http://www.damnineedajob.com/ You order the t-shirt and they put your resume on the back of it. Clever. Wish I thought of that.

Started by Doug Newts

0 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service