Shannon Gould's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"so I think I’ll be fine because I’ve been in construction long enough to know when…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 29, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"yes sr. ill do it with a smile! I would love to hear what you expect out of one of y…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 29, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"I don’t mean disrespect! But I’m not going to lie down and be walked on either. I w…"

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"Well Mr. Flynn IV already got those answers but I do like the one, who has been thro…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 28, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"s***ty whats some good brands?"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 28, 2010 to what tools are a diver expected to have when they go offshore?

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"whats a good hat? and what is a price rage i should look for? when im ready to buy o…"

27 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Barone

"Dale given all your experience i would like your addvice on what would benefit me mo…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 24, 2010 to Cornerstone Medical Clinic and Chamber on the Honduran Bay Island of Roatan. Has anyone gone to this school? If not does anyone know anything about it?

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"No Joe Black, I start in Feb and I am just looking for a cheaper program for my EMT…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 23, 2010 to Cornerstone Medical Clinic and Chamber on the Honduran Bay Island of Roatan. Has anyone gone to this school? If not does anyone know anything about it?

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Flynn

"  Forgive me for my ignorants but what is "civils" is that another way of saying ins…"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 21, 2010 to 2 Years or more experience….. But I’m a Rookie Diver!!!!

47 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Don Seawell

"thanks man!"

Shannon Gould replied Dec 15, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service