Dirk Hanson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Young man, I am not looking to start another thead arguing the merits of choosing th…"

Dirk Hanson replied Jan 26, 2011 to commercial diving academy?

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Darren

"I have tried to keep out of this uniformed conversation, but the lack of correct inf…"

Dirk Hanson replied Dec 14, 2010 to im going to Commercial Diving Academy, jacksonvill, florida in feb. anybody have anything to say about this school? i cant seem to find anything online about them.

63 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ethan Cromwell

"In the US you can go to CDA or DIT for an a****sment-in Canada call Seneca College a…"

Dirk Hanson replied Aug 9, 2010 to ADC TO IMCA

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by warner de souza silva

"To my understanding the school in Jacksonville Fl has SAT capabilities and their web…"

Dirk Hanson replied Jul 24, 2010 to SAT school?

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Keith Morrison

"Michael, Don't let Joseph blow smoke up your ass. If you are an American two of the…"

Dirk Hanson replied Mar 29, 2010 to Anyone Considering going to a "Dive School" should Read the following.....

47 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by A.. Parnell

"You will be making a huge mistake going to the Ocean Corp. I hear it is a good schoo…"

Dirk Hanson replied Dec 12, 2009 to I'm looking at a couple of Commerical Diving Schools.

9 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Eric Farrand

"Chris, I hear the4 GOM is slow this season, your DMT will set you apart. This season…"

Dirk Hanson replied Nov 5, 2009 to looking for advice

4 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Mike Wood

"You might also check out the school in Jacsonville that has an advert on this websit…"

Dirk Hanson replied Oct 5, 2009 to IMCA Cert.

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Timmy L Compton

"Mr. Mayo- You sir are a newbie informational idiot! IMCA DMT is no more than an 80 h…"

Dirk Hanson replied Jul 10, 2009 to What are is the best dive school in the US.

12 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Francisco Martinez

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service