Hey guys I am going to be attending LTC this coming june. I was wondering if any previous students could tell me what to expect from their diving course, and what Morgan city is like? Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didnt attend there but I wish I had. I wouldve saved 9k. . I wish more people would go thru the state programs. Thats not saying anything against the education of the other private schools. But its so freakin high I dont know how guys can pay it off.
Very true I wasnt looking forward to paying 24k to go to CDA. Luckily my uncle told me about LTC. Same qualifacations to get you out to to the gulf to start as a tender?
I called them ,out of curiosity, last year & ltc told me it was about 4k or 5k . A person can pay that back in a year or two .no sweat. I think if they come up with ways to package the rest of the equipment with the class .The cost would still be less than 10k and Young Memorial could run more than one class per year. All the state schools should market the programs better & find ways to wave out of state fees.
Any way Brother I pray God gives you the best .Its a long road so be safe & "stick & stay" as the saying goes.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service