GOT A ONE YEAR CONTRACT NOT SIGNED YET............HAVE A LOOK

I have been offered a contract for employment in an inland and offshore diving company in the country of Trinidad and Tobago. The contract states no perks, no benefits, no plans, noting of such sort. Money wise it states, you will work 360-372 hours a month. Twelve hours shifts everyday. Your gross pay will be $24000 a month this comes down to $66.50 an hour, $792.00 a day. You will be required to dive deeps exceeding your qualifications which may be in an excess of 300+ feet. Now all this money comes down to about $10USD an hr, $132USD a day and about $6000USD a day..........now tell me what you all think of this? 

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am down in Trinidad working right now and something don't sound right with this. Is it OTSL ? I think I know what job this is about and if it is they don't have it yet.
The ONLY time i have seen Individual "Contracts" are when there is a very good chance you won't be coming home. THese are usually contracts throught "Government Contractors" doing s*** that "Didnt actually Happen" in "Places that dont actually exist".....Smells
Yes Flynn i am rather special although not in the context that your saying, you sound like you grew up in cracker c***ry. i've been busy, and for you divers on this page all day long, i'm still waiting for the proof of this so called great project in so. america., i'm not defending everything this country does, it has many failures but alot of other countries blow. Working in so. amer offshore , it has to be ??????. Lance
YEAH, he has no reply, he does not know! Been on alot of jobs myself, and seen alot of them come & go, sounds like that one has gone on the wayside!... As usual... Lance
300ft+ for 132.00 usd .jump in a time machine go back to '88 as a day rate plus depth

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service