Bobby Delise is the man!! He got my man $52,000 from BP!

My boyfriend, Brandon, went to Bobby Delise (at Delise and Hall Law Firm) after he lost so much work from the oil spill in May. Bobby filed a claim for him and got Brandon $52,000!! When Brandon called to ask Bobby how much he owed him, Bobby just said 'a word of thanks.' Well we could not be more thankful!

So THANK YOU BOBBY DELISE!! You are AMAZING!

If you ever need an Attorney for anything, I truly recommend Bobby. He was so understanding and patient, and he truly cared about our hardships!

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's Great! Hard to believe there was no charge. I got paid about two weeks ago. I did it all myself. I went to my accountant to ask about the tax obligation. She said the powers that be are still mulling over what to tax all the claims. Her advice to me was to put back 40%. OUCH! I exclaimed, but I've put that aside just in case.

I encourage all who suffered to file a claim, it's not hard to do. Also vote! Vote those greedy liberals out of office so we might be able to keep some of the sugar.
Got a letter from the GCCF that said this about taxes:

" The GCCF will report annually to federal and state taxing authorities, using IRS form 1099 or a state for equivalent, for certian payments made. In early 2011, you will receive your copy of that form. The GCCF cannot provide you with tax advice. ..."
Can you call me and give me that lawyers number..R.W.Smith 904-377-2531 Thanx and congrats
Here is his contact info:

Bobby Delise
7924 Maple St.
New Orleans, LA 70118

(504) 836-8000
EMAIL: bdelise@dahlaw.com

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service