Hello everyone.
I am gonna be attending CWDI this summer and wondering if there is chances that a new diver with an Unrestriced Surface-Supplied Diver Certification could find work there.
I am also interested in any information about diving on the east coast in general.
Thank you.

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mathieu,

If you are thinking of working in civils armed with patience and money aside,opportunities always show up !
As for working offshore either in Newfoundland or Sable Island, slim chance because many seasonned
divers are on the beach waiting for work to pick-up and nothing major until 2011.

Regards
hey Pierre ,

any more news on the expansion par-sa of of Sable down the south east coast of NL ?

havent heard much news about it lately .. can you fill me in ?
Hi Evan,

Only been home for two weeks, much catching up with my accounting etc. This last summer of 2010 there was a air spread on the White Rose FPSO off the coast of Newfoundland for a inspection program and misc. maintenance. The dsv Acergy Discovery did sat. remedial work and sub-sea change outs on manifolds and well heads ! Work is schedule for next year off Sable Island with Acergy which has now merged with Sub Sea 7 and sat. work again on the grand banks with Technip, either the Skandi Achiever or the Well Servicer ! Once again the hiring is done by a canadian entity, Pro-Dive most of the time. Personally , I haven't worked in the maritimes since 2006, have been in the north sea for a regular sat. hitch
on the Bibby Sapphire.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service