Hi guys as a new comer in the diving industry and haven't being paid a lot of money in the earlys.............What kind of paycheck can i expect when i return out there...........inland and offshore.............tell me guys and girls...............

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are you bringing to the job besides I wana I wana give me give me ?
Your pay is based on how much experiance you have. thats what sets the value.
Top hands make top money the rest get whats left over.
Union hands make scale, Open shop make $25.00 + per hr.
You have to talk with the company and see what they are willing to pay.
Newbies get the crumbs.
get used to big macs and rammen noodles till ya get experience.
but what i'm saying is that i have worked in the industry for more than 3 years already but just uncertified and now that i have my certs what kind of pay should i expect???........................same as a fresh meat or better???
dales right; you are what you eat.
As A Baby Diver In Offshore .. day rate between 250USD - 350 USD. No idea about inland Diver's rate.
inland, it all depends who you work for. non union, you probably won't get paid crap. Around most major cities there are union dive companies, and it varies on how easy/hard it is to get a job for one. be prepared for seasonal ups and downs. I'm in my 3rd year, making $26/hr, about to jump to $30/hr soon. I've had 75 hour weeks, and then weeks where I work one day and collect unemployment. Just don't expect a constant cashflow all the time unless you give up your life entirely.

I've never worked offshore. you lucky bastards who get to see what you're doing (at least most of the time)...
yeah i know haha. just about 90% of our work is in absolute zero visibilty.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service