the headphones and microphones on our KBM18's keep getting busted... can anyone please give me a clue what could be causing this? thanx alot!

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here in Brazil, original speakers are very expensive, so we get japan type speakers and mics and "paint" them with liquid eletrical tape ( http://www.plastidip.com/industrial_solutions/Liquid_Tape_-_Electri... ) its more cost effective then buying originals. Dont forget to let it dry really good before puting on the helmet.
What ever works, just keep an extra pair for back up!
thanx alot guys! we'll stick to condoms for the mean time while looking for alternatives, there ain't much here in bahrain..
Luiz right on man todays new divers has seemed to miss this basic knowledge and would rather pay what $220. for the ones they use today when they can get the otherspeakers at the same divers supply an/or radio shack just be sure to get the water proof ones. With the money you save you can buy your wh*** dive crew drinks at the bar and you'll be the rock star. Rock on Luiz!
Just the thought of it makes me laugh out loud..

Man, diver tales are the best!
Hahaha I wonder what the Bahrain residents think when they see popped condoms everywhere, or worse, when they see them floating up in the sky.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service