Does anybody believe that aquatic vacation housing could be another job for the commercial diver? with modern products like carbon fiber you would think that it would be the next big thing.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It doesn't seem to be a propicious time for u/w time share investors..
It would be nice to live underwater and look out the plexiglass window and see something different. I know millions of vacationers would be lined up just to experience something besides the same old s***.

We might have to try and create industry for ourselves with laws that protect our work. Unless we would rather hang out and let somebody else do it for us.
Actually there is a guy who builds custom fast mini-subs that has started designing such a facility-i've forgotten his web page, but i was following phil nuytens exploits and swung onto that site-it may be to old for history on the computer but i'll have look
One such kind of underwater lodge exists in Key Largo, Florida keys area its called Jules
Undersea Lodge its in a lagoon and real cool. Jules like Jules Vern who wrote 20,000 Leagues Under the sea.
I'm going to check that out..sounds like some cool stuff.
Thanks Mike I didnt know that I'll add that to my Capt. Nemo info locker. Punch up Nemo suit in Hawaii now that is this kids dream come true.
I wonder how they would prepare far big storms...energy demands and so on.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service