Whats the demographic like now in the Gulf . Inland etc...?

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm self employed & I am obligated to my customers and my income cant take the 180 degree change .I've been talking with a couple of small family owned inland outfits. to take one and 2 day jobs. That will satisfy me . I would rather meet you at fouchon ( which is probably a oil slick F@#$in BP)@ 2am for a 2 week job that turns into a another 6 day and just when you think your getting off the boat the office says just go find a valve in another field lmao........
I invested close to 40 years in diving for a living Blaine, I loved it-I love the history, legends, and lore of it, especially the ongoing learning experiences, inland and offshore. Enjoy it all-bill
48 but think im 28, sure gets me in alot of trouble....
I'm pushing 48 OH mean 12 and and still at it. but I think old Al Bennett has all of us beat!!
G-day Flynn...
43 and still workin as long as theres water somewhere..LOL
Good luck on the head count Blaine. We ought to form an "Over 40 Group".
jerry-i think in flynns case its not over 40s group-its over 40s grump, howyadoin flynn ya big crybaby-kiss my ass, yo-ho-ho
LOL!
whats happenin flynn? you back offshore or in between-cheers bill
Gday Blaine.
Its Chris Meehan in Australia, just a quick one mate, i am 61yrs old and been offshore for the last 35yrs. in the Persian gulf a lot of divers are over 40,and 50 yrs, in fact we have two divers who turned 60yrs old in sat last year, also i know of at least four supts, in the 70s, so there are still plenty of us old bastards about.
Talk to you later Blaine.
Rgds Chris.
whats the feild like in Aussi Territiry mate, never been there before.
@ Chris ... Thats awesome news I'm glad to know its still a business for Good Hands not just young ones.

@ Jim Of course that counts ,and why not 'you still got it', 'man nobody can run a rod like you','S***, you are Mr. GiterDone ', 'You Gotta show them new guys how its done'. lol

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service