Hi,

I have been reading alot on this forum and was wondering why so many people have a negative attitude concerning commercial diving.  I mean so many posts that discourage others into becoming a diver.  I think if you really want something and its a passion that comes from your heart, you can make it happen like you want

I'm 33 and in the best shape of my life.  I love the water but for some reason I need more than scuba diving and working underwater just seems awesome!  I make good money with my office job but I dont like it.  I would love working as and inland diver even If I only make half the salary im making now.  I think diving is a lifestyle and my addiction to water, tools, gear, boats, science... have given me an urge to just do it! 

I have been accepted into a school in Canada to go under 3 days of physical exams.  We are 28 that applied and the school will take 12 of us for the 12 months commercial diving program. 

What do you guys think?  Am I living in wonderland?

Thanks!

Alex

Views: 810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that between spending time at Janes place and having 4 girlfriends Im a lil jelous of your dog....
Hes a slut and he loves it!
He is! He's hilarious.

hahahah well damn it arnt those just 2 of the cutest lil critters around!

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service