im starting school june 28th and would like any advice on what i should be doing that will help me prepare for it. I have already been working out and getting my strength and endurance up but i need to know if there is anything i can research or books i should be reading to help prepare my knowledge of commercial diving. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

email me onecomdiver@cs.com
thanks for the info

mike

i checked it out but Canada is to far my family I live in Miami
so Jax is not that far but thanks
hi barry,
I am taking everything i read on here and elswhere into consideration. I know everyone is just trying to help me out. I appreciate all the feedback and help i have been getting. I wont be staying at the dorm since im a female i am not allowed. So im getting a place near by. Im in fort lauderdale now and will be headed up to jax the end of june. I missed the june 1st class so i will be starting june 28th. Im sure i will see you there.
Keep your head on your books. There will be those who will insist in blowing off steam or stress by having an "After School Beer". A bad habit that will follow you if you graduate. (Party then) your working on a future dont blow it befire it begins. Be open minded to advice from instructors and former divers upping or there to get their cards- they have been where you are trying to go... So listen. Be yourself, and enjoy the education. When its over, school really begins, learn from everyone on deck, keep busy and never complain. Study up on any structural steel or ship info you can. Get familiar with it now before you graduate. At 43 after a 15 year absence from the oil field as a diver, I went back and got my card. I had a ball, never stop learning.

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service