well having worked it quite hard over the past few days (not the norm 7hrs at a go) my compressor has died today.

i purchased this some 10yrs ago it was third hand then, SO!!
we need a new one any names of !? would help,we do not want a large unit as most of our diving is inside 20mtrs.

ideas names please

steve h

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quency Compressors best in the business and they can be rebuilt unlike the other junk on the market.
A 216 or 325 would be the choice.
guys,
can anyone please advice... which is more cost efficient hp or lp compressor? thanx alot!
Quincy 325.
Agreed and they will last forever!
thanx alot guys, I meant to ask, diving compressors.. Is it more cost efficient to use LP or HP compressors for diving operations? thanx alot!
it is more efficient costwise to use lp compressors but you have the noise to deal with. If you have a set-up to refill your sixpack at night when you are offshift then that can be nice too.
EH by gum tell kids these days they out believe yah
frickin' awesome, lol
I like Bauer... never let me down
I too like the Quincy compressors and own two 325 Quincy's.
With that said I also have gained alot of respect for speedair compressors that Sea urchin divers use. The speedair compressor model 3z180 produces about 19 cfm and is light enough to pick up and move around without the engine which is either a Kohler or a Honda 8 hp. that in itself is a great feature depending what you want to use it for I used mine for 9 years sea urchin diving and still have it however have retired it to my shop use..

RSS

NEW Commercial Diving Jobs

© 2024   Created by Adam Broetje.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service